Nature in our Man-Made World
Challenge has finished
In this challenge, show us an example where nature, such as plants, insects, spiders or other small creatures, has used a man-made object to its advantage. Macro or close-ups only, and outside in the natural world if possible. Large trees such as those growing at Ta Prohn in Cambodia will be DQ'd. SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 1st December, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 8th December, 2012 –
Friday, 14th December, 2012
Saturday, 15th December, 2012 –
Friday, 21st December, 2012
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- No HDR.
- Don't remove the background.
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- No photos from previous DPR challenges can be entered in this challenge.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, take the time to vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, please don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge: