Nature in our Man-Made World
Challenge has finished
In this challenge, show us an example where nature, such as plants, insects, spiders or other small creatures, has used a man-made object to its advantage. Macro or close-ups only, and outside in the natural world if possible. Large trees such as those growing at Ta Prohn in Cambodia will be DQ'd. SIZE: 1,600px MAXIMUM ON LONGER SIDE.
Saturday, 1st December, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 8th December, 2012 –
Friday, 14th December, 2012
Saturday, 15th December, 2012 –
Friday, 21st December, 2012
- SIZE: Longer side of entry, MAXIMUM 1600px.
- Digital photos only, with full EXIF data.
- Colour only.
- No HDR.
- Don't remove the background.
- TITLE: Give your entry a title, not just an photo number.
- NO watermarks or forms of identification, or personal website references.
- No photos from previous DPR challenges can be entered in this challenge.
- Encouraging comments about entries are welcome.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! If you enter the challenge, take the time to vote on other entries! This will hopefully counteract the sandbaggers' votes which spoil the genuine results for everyone's entries.
- Sandbagging, and vote solicitation will cause DQ'ing of entries, please don't even contemplate it!
- Entrants or voters caught cheating will be unwelcome in my future challenges.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Trip to my home city Izmir /Turkey in April 2012
At the roof of the building, right next to the elevator engine room, i´ve seen most modern bird nest EVER !
Those guys litterarlly used brast cables, instead of just weed.
Sad reality, humans are everywhere and poor nature is trying to cope with us all the time... seems successing too.
Saturday, 8th December, 2012 23:40
||Sunday, 22nd April, 2012